You got few websites and one (or few) of them earning you a handsome amount of money but your Adsense gets disabled due to one of your website does not comply with Google Adsense terms and conditions.
That’s very sad part of every Adsense publisher’s story.
So you have not only lost Adsense account but all the websites as well because as per Google terms and conditions, your domain cannot show Adsense ads anymore.Pretty hard to digest isn’t???
I have come up with the solution to reinstate ad-serving on previously Adsense banned domain.
Follow this simple guide to get your ads restored on ‘banned’ domain.
- Make a new Adsense account or request your friend who’s minimum weekly earning is 25$+.
- Change whois record of that (banned) domain.
- Change web hosting (optional).
- [IMPORTANT] Check and fix all the points which may go against Adsense Terms of Service.
- Once your site is ready for revision: Contact Adsense support team through Contact Us link.
- Chose Policy department.
- Fill in form and state something like this;
‘I hope you’ll be fine. I just bought this website (www.yourwebsite.com*) and when applied Adsense code, ads doesn’t appear.
Can you please check the site if it is compliant with Adsense policies. If yes, kindly restore the ad serving OR kindly suggest me the necessary changes to make it Adsense complaint.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends so they can reinstate ad-serving to their websites. Do you know any other method to reinstate ad-serving on a banned domain and how to enable adsense account which is disabled by Google? Share in comments below.